Friday, July 23, 2010

just a typical love story ♥


hey! so this blog is just goin to be about me telling you the story of me and my boyfriend. its pretty interesting i hope you enjoy :) the first time we met was in 7th grade at woodrow school. now to me this kid was soooooooooooooooo annoying! i swear i didnt wanna be around him cuz he just got on my nerves (sorry honey im just tellin the truth!) anyways, he was really annoying when he would be around his friend. so all thru 7th and 8th grade he has the biggest crush on me and i always told him nothing was gonna happen. boy did i eat my words (lol). it was our freshmen year when we had a math class together. i was just like great now i still have to see him everyday for another year! so as the year went on, ive seen another side to him. a side that wasnt so immature and obnoxious when he was around his friends.he was actually sweet and i can have a conversation with him without his friends interuppting.so, the summer of 06 was when our relationship began. trust me it wasnt an easy start. we had so many people who wanted to break us up and make stuff up so i can get mad at him. it was crazy. but look at us now 4 years and were still together. yea we still have our ups and downs but weve been thru so much we can get thru almost anything now. he really is my best friend my other half. i can talk to him about anything and hes always there to listen. Greg, i love you so much and nothing and noone will tear us apart. 6.28.06 xoxox

1 comment:

  1. that was the best description of how your relationship is i love u so much nicole im about to cry cause of reading that xoxoxoxo u are the best thing that happened in my life

    ReplyDelete