Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Mini Makeup Collection

hey everyone! so the picture above is my VERY small makeup collection! as you can see, i dont have the biggest makeup collection in the world unlike some other girls do! trust me i wish i had a big makeup collection but makeup isnt cheap! especially high named brands. anyways, my makeup collection is a mix of different brands such as: Victoria's Secret,E.L.F,Sephora,M.A.C & Loreal HIP Collection. the biggest thing in my makeup collection would have to be my palette from Sephora i recieved last christmas. Now, that palette has so many different eyeshadows, lip glosses and three blushes. I love it! i wish it had some really bright summer colors, but i cant complain theres so many colors already! well this was a very short blog but id figure i show you what im workin with (makeup wise! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment