Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Mini E.L.F Haul!

Hey girls! So this blog post is going to be about my recent purchase from eyeslipsface.com. (some people know the line by E.L.F) I didn't purchase to many items,but everything but one item i bought was new to me so i decided to share my thoughts with you!

The first thing i bought about a month ago was the ELF studio line 11 piece brush collection. I wanted to buy new brushes and i really didn't want to spend so much money. So the reason why i bought this set was because they had a coupon for free shipping if you spend $30 and the set was $30! So it was perfect timing! I really like the brushes so far except for the fan brush i dont know whats the purpose of that one so it just sits there (LOL). My favorite brush has to be the powder brush. Yes its for powder but i use it for my foundation and so do many other girls that ive seen on Youtube! Now i know why they use the brush for foundation because it makes me look so natural and flawless! The brushes came in a black case thats great for girls who travel or have to go see a client.

Now,the last week of January i ordered a few products that i wanted to try. One of the products i ordered was the ELF studio cream eyeliners. I only wanted to buy just a black one but i couldn't help myself and got 4! I kept thinking to myself omg i hope i like them since i got so many (LOL). Anyways, the colors i got were in Black, Coffee,Plum Purple,and Gunmetal. These eyeliners are soooo creamy! You really don't need alot on your brush unless you want to intensify your eyeliner. The eyeliners were $3 even though there packaging is so small for what there asking for. But so far so good!

The next two things i purchased was the ELF eyelid primer and the ELF essentials tone correcting concealer. I've purchased the eyelid primer in the past and i love it! Some girls say its a wannabe verison of the Urbany Decay Primer Potion and that it works the same. Thank god i heard that because i would've wasted $18 for nothing since i have the same thing that was only $1! I always order an extra one because i go thru one tube really fast! The concealer i got was also $1. I never bought a concealer from ELF so i was a bit iffy about it. The only thing that got me was the color its a bit darker then my skin tone but when i blend it out it blends into my skin and foundation well. The concealer is also creamy so you don't need so much.

Next, i forgot to mention this with my brushes but i also ordered a pair of false eyelashes. Not much to say about the lashes besides the face that there not to dramatic and are naturally looking. When I purchased my recent order, i had a chance to get a free gift so of course i did what they wanted me to in order to get something free! The free gift use to be a lip gloss but now its an eyeshadow quad! I was excited to see a quad instead of the lipgloss because the lipgloss was to sticky! The eyelashes were $1 and the quad would also be $1.
The last thing i purchased was the ELF small brush holder. Not to much to say about this product either except for the fact it may be small but it holds all my brushes! The brush holder was $5.

Well, that's basically all the items i bought from ELF so i hope you enjoyed this blog post/mini review!

No comments:

Post a Comment