Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BE CHIC BLUSH:Dusty Mauve

hello bloggers im back! so im about to tell you all about my favorite blush at the moment. its called the BE CHIC Blush in Dusty Mauve. i am in love with this blush! all i do is dab it once onto my brush and its enough color for both cheeks. i know some people put to much blush on there brush and they look crazy! im very happy with this product and will be buying it again. i apply my blush with an angeled brush but i lost it -___- so now i have to use a small kabuki brush. anyways i got this product at my local beauty supply store for about $2.00! a great blush for $2.00 is fantastic! i bought another color the same brand but that one is to light for me i like a little bit of color to my cheeks. yea so thats my review and i hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment